Audio production and sound engineering lessons are available for students of any age.
I have over 15 years experience in sound engineering, as a working professional and a teacher. My other job is running my own music studio called Jelly Sound. Music recorded, produced, mixed or mastered by me has received millions of online streams, been #1 in the ARIA charts, seen bands go on to do sell out tours around the world and win awards, and been played on many radio stations. I've also taught and mentored many students, some of which have gone on to become successful audio engineers themselves.
Examples of some things taught in lessons are:
- The basics of EQ and compression
- Microphone choice and placement
- Finding the best workflow when mixing
- Production and arrangement skills
- The ins and outs of recording and mixing different instruments
- Electronic production and beat making
Lessons are $40 for half an hour and $70 for an hour.
Groups of 2 are $25 per person for half an hour or $40 for one hour.
Groups of 3 or more are $20 per person for half an hour or $30 for one hour.
Lessons are available weekly, fortnightly, or on a casual basis.